Location:Home > Service center> Technical Service
Keli persistently adheres to the "service oriented" business ideology, and continuously meets customers’ demands through the first-class pre-sale, sale, and after-sale technical services. The company actively attends technical exchange activities organized by professional technical associations, such as Large Scale Nitrogenous Fertilizer Industry Science &Technology Information Center of Sinopec, Sulfur Recovery Technology Cooperation Group, Hydrogen Technology Liaison Station and Sulfur-tolerant Shift Technology Liaison Station to promote new technology and products, and communicates with customers to fully understand their potential requirements. In order to provide high quality service, the company establishes a professional technical service group, which is composed of experts and engineers with abundant knowledge of catalyst technology and experiences of catalyst application, including those experts at hydrogen production, sulfur-tolerant shift, sulfur recovery and hydrofining to ensure satisfactory services to the customers.
• Based on pre-sale technical consultation and different processes, we will recommend suitable catalysts to customers.
• Provide Quality Inspection Report and operating instruction manual and related materials, together with the catalysts.
• Help users to formulate scheme of catalyst loading, start-up and shut-down, and provide on-site technical service on time.
• Visit customers regularly to understand their potential demands and solve the problems during operation.
• Assist users to make technical training of their operators, and help users solve problems in production.
• Help customers to calibrate their plants, optimize process parameters, and analyze the operation and service life of the catalyst in operation.
• Train industrial catalyst analysis technicians for customers, analyze samples and do testing for customers.
• Customize and trial-produce non-standard catalysts for customers according to their unique requirements and characteristics of their plants.
• Other relevant professional advice and service.